These skills are especially important to work on if you are in a low-trust environment, and/or if miscommunication happens often on your team.
- Lobbying. How can I effectively “lobby” for changes to happen outside of my team?
- Managing Conflict. How to talk to someone with opposing views?
- Reframing. When something doesn’t go your way, how to reframe the situation to be able to approach it productively?
- Giving and receiving feedback: making space, timeliness, effective delivery, SBI, meta-feedback (feedback on the feedback)
- Managing frustration. When frustrated, how to reframe contempt into curiosity?
- Fostering Trust. How to rebuild trust when it’s been lost/broken?
- Interruptions. How can I become more okay being interrupted?